♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

CHS Sports Day '09


** Bowl & GLing **

** Brand new ladies of CHS **

** Fan in the toilet! **

** Large mirrors for girls **

** Reflections **

** My class, my seat! (once upon a time) **

** I miss my table and chair **

** JyhLing's seat **

** Nostalgia? **

** Conteng! ** XD

** Proudly presented **

** We're here! ** =)

** On phone with JieHui **

** Aftermath **

** Hijau Marching Crew **

** Hijau's turn **

** Split into two **

** Army rolling on the field **

** Ending pose **

** March out **

** YeePin the Durian ** =)

** Merah's tent **

** Pinocchio **

** Kuning's tent **

** Fire man **

** Biru's Wolf **

** Hijau's Durian Army ** =)

** Me & Ruth **

** JyhLing pointing at the tent **

** Joanna & I **

** With durian behind **

** With Briana **

** Ruth is so semangat-ed! **

** Forever Hijau **

** CHS field & Sports Centre**

** Spot Liow Jie Hui! ** XD





20090508
Back to CHS for Sports Day, for HIJAU! =)
Glad to see the juniors, especially the marching crew, were so semangat! Good job anyway!
Decorating tent always be the most difficult job, so don't blame yourselves anymore for not making it better,
it looks nice under you guys' hard work!

As JieHui said, this year might be the last year we could and should go back to help or support Hijau, because next year onward we wouldn't even know the juniors, neither they will know us...
So I'm glad and grateful I went, and able to be nostalgic again; sitting in my previous classroom, on my seat...
Changes can be seen everywhere in the school...
Canteen, washrooms, corridor, walls and even the flowers and trees...
Yet it's true that: Memories could never be changed...
I hope I can keep all my school time memories captured in mind, in heart; and never let it fade...
Back to school days is impossible, so just look forward, and seize every single day now! =)




**No photos for Ungu's tent, oops! >.<

No comments: