♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Holidays


Everyone longing for holidays, preferably a longer break, but I'm being so ungrateful here to complain that I'm having 3-month-holidays!
I haven't get myself a part time job yet, waiting for call for the interview... Might get a tuition job by next month...
Wonder IF I cannot find any job, how should I survive within this 3 months? 3 months now seem to be long and endless for me... I wish I could do something beneficial, learn something at least, to make my life be more compact and content... Moreover, I want to, nope, I need to earn some money! Life without money is hard, with just a little money will not be any better as well...
What a realistic world! =(



Finished up my dramas, currently reading "PS, I Love You" borrowed from Kak... Okie, I know the book was one of the bestseller, and you all will say it's a must-read novel! So now I'm moving on it, halfway reading, not too bad... I can hardly find an English book interesting because I seldom or never read English books... It's quite a torturing job for me to finish up an English book in a week... Unlike for a Chinese book, no matter how thick it is, I could probably finish it in one day time...
However, for PS, I Love You, I find it quite easy to follow and kinda touching... Hope that the ending is not going to disappoint me! =)



Tomorrow will be CHS Sports Day! I hope to pay a visit yet no one seems to be free with me... Friday is a school day and so colleges have classes too... Form 6 will have to stay in their own houses' tents until the end as well... So no one can accompany me to walk around... I'm still thinking who else can I grab along... If not, I think I better stay home tomorrow...
Anyway, HIJAU GO GO GO! =)





** Weird weird dreams, swe*t! XD

No comments: