♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Reason of Smiles =)

Finally we managed to duet in Redbox for that song (with no music huh?)!
It's a wonderful day for me, except the sun was being so cruel for whole day... A bit wasted that we didn't sit and talk for long, we were kind of crapping most of the time...
It's okie, we had fun, that's all! =)





** In lift **

** Redbox **

** Tongues **

** SVoon: "Let's yum tongshui here! **
** JyhLing: "It's from Malacca......" **


** Menu **

** Mixed Fruits Lolo **

** Cendol **

** Ours are smaller in portion, why?! **

** JyhLing's **

** SVoon's **

** We bought it for FRIENDSHIP k! ** XD

** She throws a big love at me! **

** Our purses **

** One **

** Two **

** Three **

** Four **

** Five **

** Six **

** Seven **

** Eight **

** Nine **

** Ten - Let's smile! ** =)







** I wish I had/have your sounds perfect 'G' too wei! XD
** Seriously I think, with you, I'm more vain than I can be! XD

No comments: