♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fair and square

Everything is fair, just depends on how we judging it...
We might be excellent in one way, but weak in another way...
However, people always know how to complain rather than showing their appreciation upon what they're given, because they only magnify de worse parts...
It makes sense too on why some people always get moody while some can be happy-go lucky person...
It actually relies on how we see things...
We should emphasize de happiness, in contrast ignore de sadness as much as possible...
However, we always go de other way round, where a little tiny unhappy thingy will be magnified, and no matter how great de happiness is, we will never satisfy and want for more...



So I tell myself:
I'm so lucky to have a complete family!
I'm so proud to own a bunch of great friends!
I'm so honour to be me, de one and only ME! =)




** However, if I can be slimmer, prettier and richer, it will be perfect! XD


No comments: