♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Shouldn't be like that...

I'm losing my patience recently...
Being grumpy and bad-tempered...
Where is my politeness when deal with things that I dislike?
"Nevermind", this word seems so distant to me nowadays...


What they said cannot hurt me, so why should I get angry?
What they did pay only a little effect on me, what for I revenge in words?
Just remain silent, smiles!
That should be de way, to maintain de harmony, to let my life easy...


If I had scold you for no reason, I'm so sorry...
If I had be grumpy just due to moodswing, I'm so sorry...
If I had been impolite, I'm so sorry...
If I was to make you angry, I'm so sorry...


I do not want de bad-tempered me!
I'll try to get back to de patient me! =)



No comments: