♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wondering...

It's not de age being de obstacle, yet not de horoscope sign nor zodiac... That's all nonsense I know... What is then de thing in my mind?
Wondering too...
Despite everything seems to be clearer, it doesn't make thing better...
De chance of that is actually depend on de very first step... And I don't think there will be a first move (neither me nor him), unless some miracles happen... I won't repeat it for 5 years instead, because I know it is not bearing any fruits?


Who state that love must be shouted out?
Who specify that 2 person who like each other must get together?
Who knows de next coming one won't be any better right?


De one whom you like usually won't like you;
De one who likes you probably not de one you like;
And end up, you will be with de one who likes you (but not de most), and you like him/her too (not de most as well)...


What you illustrated for your ideal partner's image, it ends up totally opposite, normally...
So what to do now?
Just don't dream too much! =)





** Am I de one who don't mind sharing my secret first?
Or you all never take it seriously?
De secret is no more a secret perhaps...




No comments: