♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Stand by their side and think, before you blame someone for their fault, you will realize maybe you did that too before...

Judge someone by first impression, but value him only after you
understand him...


Me and you can be totally different in personalities or perceptions,
yet it still works out to be good friends...


We do not need one call per day, an outing per week,
a present per month...
All we need is a deep talk when one of us faces any problem,
that's what best friend for...


We tied together due to some reasons, perhaps we can only find out de reason after de knot is loosen, and realize de reason is actually an excuse...

Do not only care for those who being good to you, do care about others, because you'll never know what you'll get for repay one day later...

If you can appraise a friendship by words, it is still not de best one...

Sometimes when someone is silent, just leave them alone, everyone needs their own time of deep thought, they just don't feel like talking...

When someone tells you that your friend is bad, you shouldn't change your perception, but trust your friend based on your understanding of him...

Your friends might look weird for others, but it doesn't matter, different people always have different type of friends...

Couples need privacy, as well as friends...
Don't make them feels naked and empty...


I feel warm when I know my friends trust me, and I hope I never fail them...

When you're sad, friends tell you not to be sad, good friends ask you what happened, and best friends try all de ways they can to help...

I sacrifice for good friends just because they worth it!


There should be only ONE for de best, however I'm glad that I have
best friendsssss! =)






No comments: