♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Again

I do not like that feelings...
So unsure, non sincere and suspicious...
Where's all these come from?
I have no idea...
I just simply dislike it, de feelings which make me draw a big circle around me, banning others to step inside...
I've become so protective, or I was always that protective all these while?
Who has actually walk into my heart and left?
Perhaps there is someone, but they lost de key now, or I changed de lock?
Footprints are de only thing they left for me...
Again, I'm being so emo...
For de unknown reason...
Perhaps I know it, just I chose to leave it unknown in fact...

It's time now, for a year end refreshment and rejuvenation,
both physically and mentally...




No comments: