♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, December 06, 2008

HanYong aka Biebie's 18th Burfdae =)

As Bie would be having a celebration with his Form Sixers on Thursday, de few of us went for a dinner at a Malay's steak house in Serdang de night before and had a simple be-earlied celebration with him...
Well, now only I realized he was de only guy again that night after viewing de photos... He used to it already I think...
JieHui de Kak, who has just started her holidays, joined us for de night...
It was a pretty simple yet fun night! =)




** Kah Eng & JieHui **


** I still think I look weird in cap **


** Kah Eng in cap **


** Xing with de cap (HanYong's present) **


** JieHui still that YENG **


** 11-year-pals **


** Burfdae boy & me **


** Kah Eng & me **


** de Friendship lasts **


** Who's more yeng? ** XD


** Happy Birthday Little Biebie (on de cake) **


** Making wishes **


** We enjoyed de night ** =)





No comments: