♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's another day!

As usual, every Tuesday morning we have class at 10am, so we went for breakfast before class... Today Steron was too lazy to get up, but Janell suddenly so semangat-ed to wake up earlier, so me, Hei, Janell, Robin and Ah Lun went Kuchai Lama to eat dim sum...
We ate for RM57, which means each gotta pay RM11.40, and I think it's normal price, not really expensive... Well, just want to promote here again that all de dishes there with PRAWNS inside are super fresh and delicious! =)


During lunch time, we found out that MeeYun's handphone got a Popeye ringtone! So MeeYun bluetoothed to all of us and they planned to use it together... However, Hei introduced another ringtone which is de laugther of witch, a quite funny but annoying one... So they dealt and set it as de ringtone of own hp... We decided not to silent our hp, and see who's de lucky girl today if anyone call her during class later!


So de lucky girl was Hei when someone messaged her! De evil laughter of witch scattered de silent of de class during Mr Ch'ng's teaching... It's quite embarassing... Well, that's de point of de game they wanna play I think? See who's so unlucky and be embarassed in class...
After that, Shiang told me that actually when I was away for awhile just now during lunch, they planned to trick me! They dealt with setting de witch's laughter as ringtone, but actually they only set that as message ringtone... They wanted to call my phone during class perhaps, but end up it didn't ring... Hei didn't expect that person will messaged her again although she purposely didn't reply...
Well, it's just for fun I thought, but WanJun and Hei argued a little about that at de end... Actually no big deal that who is de one who suggested to trick me, there is no one to blame as this is a game, and agreed by everyone... However, I think next time we should try on some other games, this is not that fun yet embarassing as well...
Think of another beneficial one ba! =)


Today I wore high heels, not a very high ones, and he walked pass me after class dismissed... I think I'm taller than him! Abit disappointed...
WanJun was behind me and she told me she saw us in same height, I'm not really taller than him...
Aikz, why nowadays good looking guys are not tall? Or am I consider too tall for a girl? Perhaps I am, although my mom keep telling me that I'm just in standard height...
Phew, don't wear high heels to school next time! XD





No comments: