♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

De one...

Seriously, I know I'm deep poisoned now...
I can almost guess which shirt he will be wearing everyday...
When he's not in class, I actually noticed it before my friends tell me...
And too bad is when he's absent, I'll be no mood to listen for de lecture...
Girls always tend to pretend themselves so that they keep their best image in front of de one they like... If I'd get to know which type of girl he likes, I think I'll most probably change myself to that particular type...
However, I think I spoiled my own image today...
Everyone was so nervous and panic revising for Maths test in de afternoon, but I was just not in mood... So I grabbed Steron, Ivan and WenChuan with me to listen to my IQ jokeSSsss! Well, I wonder is my skill of telling jokes is not that expert, or de jokes are really not funny... Most of de time I was de only one laughing even I already knew de answers and they just gave me a "Har? Zadao..." look... @.@
Okie, that's not de point... He was just somewhere in front of my seat that time! He was doing his maths and asking his friends questions... I bet he can hear me laughing insanely behind him... Gosh, I knew that he was there, but I just couldn't control my laughter! Those jokes are lame yet funny!
He might not even notice me maybe, but whatever, I've already done that...
Just take me as "perasan" but I did feel something, unexplainable, coincidentally, sweet... =)
Just kindly ignore me when I'm talking about him, because I know I'm no longer me when see him...
I've been driving crazy~ XD



**I think I'm scaring him away IF he read this post and he knew it's all about him...
This crazeeee girl~ =.=




No comments: