♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

de Numbers...

I screwed up my Maths test 1 today!
Yea, de maths paper was so damn difficult, even it just covers one and a half chapters only... I was totally blurred when looking at de questions, especially those involved graph sketching! I don't know how de graph suppose to look like, so I just simply sketch some graphs... I think I'll only gain marks for my x-axis and y-axis, that's all... =.=


Coming next is Physics, following by Chemistry and Programming...
Wow, all bombs at once!
Assignments and talk show will be in these two weeks as well, so I think I will sleep less and work harder! (ignore me, I'm just crapping)
GOOD LUCK! =)



No comments: