♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sleepy day~

Today I was being so sleepy since morning...
After Programming practical class, a few of us went Brisik to have lunch, and this time we sit inside instead of outdoor, because they say we should start to learn how to be more quiet... Well, today we're not that noisy as usual, everyone was lazy and tired...
My lunch was too much and thus making me be more sleepy...

So I slept in class for half an hour before de lecturer came in... It's de first time I really can fall deeply asleep in class, on that hard and not-pillow-alike table... I was freaking tired!
Luckily today lecture was short, so we get to go back earlier...
It's time for me to take my long nap now~
Sweet dreamssss~ =)



**I really can guess which shirt he's wearing today!
And tomorrow my prediction will be correct too I think... XD



No comments: