♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, October 10, 2008

Not my style...

Just read BC's newest post, she shouted: Tell him if you like him!
Yea, I know she missed a few chances, and part of it is because she didn't step just one step forward...
If she had do so, maybe she'll be in a sweet sweet relationship now...


Well, people always say chances are in our own hands...
I agree, however you'll need guts, not to grab de chances,
but to create chances...
Chances are not everywhere or everytime you want, and when you missed de opportunity, it will never come back again...


For me, I'm still insist to be de waiting one...
Yea, I do not have de guts to tell him I like him, not even dare to make friend with him first...
Who knows maybe he likes you too? (BC's quote)
If he really does, then we take it as no fate ba!
I know I'm timid, but still that's me, that's my way of lurv...


I miss them alot! =)
(all of you who ever marked a page in my heart)



No comments: