♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, October 10, 2008

>.<

After reading all your 75 posts in your blog only I realized:
I do not understand you much all this time Huiqi!!!


I didn't know you feel stressed during exams...
I didn't know you care alot of what your parents said...
I didn't know you will emo too...
I didn't know you're not that cheerful as you always act like...
I didn't know you like to express your feelings in chinese words...
And finally I know you're a Pisces gurl too, excluded de "wen rou" part as you said! XD


I found that I really do not understand you enough as I thought you're only what I can see...
Sorry gurl!
See, you should invite me to your blog earlier!
So that I could share your pain and emo together with you mar! XD
Nevermind, not too late now, right??
I will try my best to be a good gurlfriend of yours!
Muackzzzzz~ =)



**There is still too much I don't know in your blog ler... =.=



No comments: