♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, October 17, 2008

I think it's enough for me to keep complaining about de harsh Sem 2 and those lecturers... I just couldn't think of any new non-good words to describe de situation already...
Anyhow, today class ends at 12pm!
Wheeeeeee~
Not going to take nap today, because later I gotta start to cook soup
(bou tong)
already...

Soup of de day - ABC soup! =)



I told myself not to write anything about him, but still I cannot resist to write something about him... Things to be write tend to repeat, somehow I just feel like expressing de feelings...
He is not good, we're impossible, those feelings are just illusions...
I keep meditating myself to get him off my mind, but I failed...
I cannot let him distracting me all de time!
I don't hope de history to repeat, yet it seems to be repeating now...
How come I'm so not aggressive!? =.=
Suddenly I wish I'm aggressive rather than being so timid...





No comments: