♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

New life...

Today is de fourth day of Sem 2, and I still don't find any interesting of it!
No motivation to wake up every morning, to attend classes, to decide what to eat during break time...
New timetable is packed, new subjects are tough (all memorising work), new lecturers...
SPEECHLESS!!!

I miss Miss Leong and Miss Pua, I even start to miss Mr. Ch'ng for Physics practical, I miss last semester's lecturers!
They're better in teaching, at least I'll be tension in class, and I learnt...
Now I tend to be fishing in every lecture class...
That shouldn't be de way!
Well, luckily my Public Speaking lecturer is a good yet funny guy, named Joe...
However, I can feel that all my lecturers and tutors are strict in marking... They won't give high marks, as they demand a lot...
I couldn't imagine how my Sem 2 assignments and exams will be, but definitely won't be that OKIE...
What to do??


"Think what you want, eliminate bad thoughts, because like attracts like!
When you have good thoughts, you will attract good things, and you'll have a good life..."
- The Secret



I hate myself for keep distracted by his every actions...
I hate myself for cannot be myself when he is around...
I hate to like him, for no good reasons...
>.<



No comments: