♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time flies!

Just now before taking nap, I was lying on de sofa, thinking of something...
Suddenly a person came into my mind, and I quickly look at de calender...
3 more months to go!
21 December 2008, 3 years end!


De last trip we had together, de scene we say good-bye in de airport, de day I cried like no one on de bus...
That's just all like yesterday!
She has been leaving for 2 years and 9 months, and I had been half a year didn't chat with her already??
Yea, I think our last conversation is some day before my Uni started...


TAN XIN ROU!!!
I miss you so much!!!
Are you really coming back this year??
Or you will be extending your visa and stay in US for another 3 years?? 5 years?? Migrating there??


Anyhow, I really hope you can be back to Malaysia, at least for a holiday!
I know you're doing quite well in both sports and academic over there, but don't forget about us in Malaysia!!!
Looking forward --- 20021221 =)





De two people who once be de most important to each other,
de two who almost losing each other...
Hatred doesn't count after all, love remains...
De relationship between human can be really fantastic,
and I'm glad I had someone like you! =)




No comments: