♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

De yumcha session last night was not as fun as last time...
Maybe it's because without Hei, or de topic we can share on is getting lesser and lesser??
Anyhow, Xing still very enjoyed herself, because she purposely planned de yumcha session so that she can have a reason not to do her Bio homework...
Wonder is she too stressed or she really likes to make fun of people, she keeps on asking de same waiter to serve us, and makes him run up and down to get us some games...
Well, she said de waiter is a newbie, and she wanna make him to feel scare and resign...
I'm sure she is just kidding, but I'm still worried de waiter don't dare to serve us next time! XD


** Xing was hyper-active that night **


** With de (looks like Danny + Daniel) waiter **


** With de NEWBIE waiter **




JieHui was at Genting Awana enjoying Sammi's concert when I called her, she is kinda happy I think, I can feel her joy thru de phone... She didn't join us yumcha after back from Genting, she said she was damn tired, and she was satisfied with her day already... I can feel that she is really relax last night, not only due to Sammi's concert, but she has done something she likes without hesitation, like what she cannot do all these while maybe...
I think she is too stressed on her life, and she needs air, fresh air...
Kak, share your problems with someone if you need, k??
Don't keep it to yourself, and please enjoy your life!
I'm still here with you! =)


Should I go for F.I.R. concert then??
Still wondering...



No comments: