♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, September 29, 2008

AGAIN!!!

Gosh, de second invitation to go clubbing at MOS!
Thursday night, ladies night!
This Thursday not only my best pal is giving out her "first time", and some "special" people will be going too!!
Yea, I know I'm gonna miss de chance...
Aikzzzzzz~
JungHao's burfdae celebration will be on this Thursday night, and I'll be reserving this Thursday for him...
So no matter de celebration is successfully planned or not, or can I get a transport to his house or not, I'm also going to miss de chance going my first clubbing this Thursday!
Yerrrr, don't know why I feel abit sad ler...
This is a GOLDEN CHANCE I know, but...
Enjoy lar Dear~ =)



No comments: