♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Okie well, since BC said she tagged me for many many times is because she lurv me many many, then I have to do de tag lor, right?? XD This taggie sounds weird, why all about WEDDING?!
Let's start!


1. How old are you?
- 18 years and 7 months

2. Are you single?

- Yes, still available!


3. In what age do you think you'll get married?

- Just when I meet de right one...

(Don't over 30 lor IF possible XD)


4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?

– Sorry, still single now...

5. If not, who do you want to marry?

- My Mr. Right! =)


6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?

- Of course BEACH!

(but I don't think we can run from de traditional "ceremony" in de morning...)


7. Your ideal motive?

- I cannot get this question, so... SKIP!!!


8. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon?
- Anywhere with green land, mountains and fresh air~

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
- Depends on budget I think... Hehe...


10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?

- Simple, but with all my family and good friends there...


11.Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?

- Not traditional one I think...


12. How many layers of cake do you want?

- One layer is more than enough, but I want a special designed one! =)


13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?

- See how simple is that place first! XD

14. When do you want to get married? Morning or evening?

- Means de moment I say "Yes, I do!"??

Evening! =)


15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?

- Outdoor! Don't rain please...


16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?

- No need too grand ba!


17. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.

- Cannot think of one now, but I know de song "爱很简单" is damn popular in weddings!


18. Are you a morning person or a night person?

- Can be both...


19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?

- Light one...


20. What age do you want t get married?

- I think this question is repeated...

21. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
- Can know me well and understand what I need...
Lurv me of course! =)


22. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?

- Fine dining? I would like to try if possible...


23. Champagne or red wine?

- Champagne


24. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?

- Right after!


25. Money or household items?

- Money can buy household items, so... MONEY!


26. Who will pay for the bills?

- Sharing is caring! XD


27. Are you ready for married life?

- NO, not yet!


28. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?

- See first! XD


29. Will you always be true to your husband/wife?

- SURE!

30. How many kids would you like to have?

- Two, one gurl & one boy...


31. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?

- De house can be either old or new, but de room must under renovation first! XD

32. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding or diamond wedding?

- If he can remember...


33. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?

- Chinese + Western


34. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?

- For sure I will! =)


35. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?

– I don't like to know anyone's plan yet... =)


No comments: