♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged by ZhengKang!

Wow, I'm quite proud of myself for doing 2 tags continuously!
And this second tag is from ZhengKang, an old friend can say?
We were once same school, same bus! =)


Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.



1. What Are Your Nickname?
- Bowl (common one), Steffani (ignore this!)


2. What Is Your Most Favorite Thing To Do?
- EAT (I think I emphasized this many times already...)


3. What Kind Of News Do You Read?
- Any interesting will do...


4. What Is Your Favorite Color?
- White (for your info, my life not only BLUE already!)


5. Is There Someone In Your Heart Right Now?
- Can say so...


6. Do You Believe You Can Survive Without Money?
- Cannot be! Definitely a NO in such realistic world...


7. What Are You Afraid To Lose The Most?
- Myself...


8. What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now?
- Buffet! (sorry Jeng and Han-Ming for not going movie tonight!)


9. If There's Someone That You Love, Would You Confess To Him/Her?
- No, I'm always be de waiting one... (I know I'm weak okie!)


10. List Out 3 Good Points Of The Person Who Tagged You.
- Tall, generous, easy-going?
(I think I have to know you more already ZhengKang! XD)


11. What Are The Requirements That You Wish From Your Other Half?
- Caring, lurv only me, can solve problems for me! XD


12. What Is The Thing That Will Make You Think That He/She Is Bad?
- Smoking, addicted to gambling, addicted to alcohol and flirty...


13. If You Had To Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
- Impossible for me, I would die for that!


14. If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Happy, Which One Would You Pick?
- Happy but not too poor, can??


15. If You Have A Chance, Which Part Of Your Character You Would Like To Change?
- De most easy influenced by others me!


16. How Do You See Yourself In 10 Years Time?
- A standard OL??


17. What Is The One Thing You Love About Yourself?
- Patient listener... (Am I?)


18. Do You Think Your Love For Your Other Half Will Never Fade?
- Nothing is forever maybe... But I'll be loyal!


19. What Is The Type Of Song You Like To Listen? ( Music Genre )
- As long as it sounds right to me, any music genre will do...




This one is definitely better than de wedding taggie... XD
Oh ya, I don't think I want to tag anyone else...
Don't like becoming tagger... =)


No comments: