♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Clubbing or not?

Last night I chat with ChengFei and get updated from him...
He said his life is so miserable, and I think everyone will undergo this feeling when first started college or uni life...
Then we talked about part time job and some other stuffs...


Yea, here comes de main point!
Tonight he will be going MOS with Shy and Nee, and invited me along...
Today will be ladies' night, so I need not to pay IF I go...
BUT WAIT!
I remember I was kinda refused to go clubbing, I dislike alcoholic drinks, I don't wanna waste money... In my mind, go clubbing just to let people touch you, and gain nothing...
I'm curious why people will get addicted, and I scared I'll be addicted too after I tried once...
Somehow after listened to ChengFei's theory, I start to hesitate whether should I try once? And ah dear BC also tell me: "We should give a try on everything, at least once mar!"...
Yea, I know, just like I tried Space Shot and I played it for 2 times somemore??
Aikzzzzzzzz!
For me, go clubbing will become a bad gurl (no offense!), but if I never try before, I'll be lack of some part of de teenage life compared to others...


So, GOOD gurl or BAD gurl??!!



No comments: