♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Another wave hits


Again, I'm seriously stressed!

Feels like crying, finding all sort of silly excuse to cry.
I was hoping November to over quickly, yet now I started to feel like dragging it longer.
What a shocking yet anticipated news.
It stops my feeling to cry, I went numb.
Perhaps I do not know, whether should I feel angry or sad?
Not your fault as I said, so I decided to went numb.
I guess it's not safe to trigger it now, I'm afraid.
I'm seriously, vulnerable.


Tell me I'll be having my December's break happily, as I wished.

2 comments:

Hon said...

aiyorrr...dont like that la dearrrr^^

SVoon said...

Happy happy again adi! ♥