♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, February 22, 2010

=')


If there's someone to be blamed, it couldn't be only you but both you and me... We both knew it'll be hard since beginning, don't we?
Maybe the timing is just not right, but not the persons we met I believe...
It needs extra effort, it needs fate too!
I don't like us giving privileges to each other to hurt and to be hurt, yet we still did that...
I'm scare to give promise, because I'm afraid to break it, I'm sorry...
Despite the worries and confuses, I know I'm still unable to halt it, perhaps we just let it be?
Every single memories will be kept in the deepest heart, thank you dear! =')




** Feelings don't lie, isn't it?

No comments: