♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Break


Midterms had already over!

Results are all out as well, efficient tutors!
Not too bad for the first tests in HELP, yet there is still a little unsatisfied... Need to work harder for the following tests...
Handed in a few assignments, all were last-minute-work...
(My last-minute refers to the day before)
Hope the marks won't be too disappointing despite the very last-minute work... Pray hard!
Told myself thousands and millions of time: CHANGE THE HABIT!
Still, I'm engaged in this bad practice, even more serious now... >.<


Tomorrow will be my first presentation, for Moral Studies...
Not really formal one, but still nervous somehow...
Feel so guilty didn't contribute much for the group work this time... Seriously I think I should learn time management!
Why others can do so many things within the same period but I can't? And I always make myself look so busy, in fact I'm not that busy as others... Have to start scheduling my days already!
Time is precious! XD
(like now only I know)


It will be a temporary relief period after tomorrow, although another 3 assignments should be in progress...
Will go cheung K with friends from HELP for the first time!
Quite curious how will it turn out to be next Tuesday! XD
At least I think I found some "kaki" in HELP finally...


Recently I found that I got this problem:
Miss Ai when saw cheesetart, miss Qi when saw eggtart! ='(
Bei is coming back to Malaysia soon for her holidays, can't wait to see her and give her a big big hug!
Missing others who are overseas now too, Xing, Hon, Jovan, XinRou...
Like I told some friends, I feel grateful now that I can still go home everyday after class... Compared to those overseas, at least I need not to suffer from homesick...
No matter what, my friends out there, accept whatever you have now!
That's all valuable experiences in life! =)


Studying psychology makes me think more...
Each and every details in life I will try to figure out the reasons behind, or the other side of them... Less fundamental attribution should be made now, I always remind myself...
Anyhow, think more creates more confusion in me...
Mentally exhausted sometimes, thinking too much...

Am I on the right track after all?





** Is love an important issue to deal with now?

No comments: