♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Nice Day =)


"The Proposal" was not bad, a funny yet touching movie, which made me cried (as usual) for quite many parts of it...

And, it's freaking cold inside the cinema! >.<
I didn't bring my jacket, neither GLing brought hers... She's wearing skirt somemore, pity her! Haha... Luckily the show was nice, so we didn't run out halfway before the show ended...


Bought 2 donuts -- a Green Tea for her and a Kimochi for me, before rushing to CHS as Joanna was about to leave CHS... Met Joanna, took many silly photos at Reading Corner (what a memorable place!)...
Wanted to meet up with some Form 6 friends but too bad they already went home... After said goodbye to Joanna, me and GLing headed to Jaya One (another memorable place!) to have our late lunch... There are a few new shops since I had graduated from UTAR foundation...
We had our meal at BBQ Chicken, and I enjoyed the chat there...
The conversation was comfortable, a bit nostalgia maybe, and filled with grateful talks... The atmosphere has never been cold with her, we got a lot to share...
Dropped by Starbucks as GLing wanted to buy Green Tea Blended...
She really loves Green Tea indeed! XD



Dropped GLing at LRT station and I drove home...
I found that I'm an impatient driver, I couldn't even deal with a short distance of jam... I'll keep on changing my route, no matter that'll be a few more kilometres to drive, as long as there's no jam...
Yesterday I saw the long queue of cars on Federal Highway, so I decided to go back using OUG that way... Unfortunately, it's pretty jam there as well! So I reached home at around 7pm... Rested a while then I went to pick Kah Eng and we went to teach tuition...



As I was rushing in time, I didn't manage to have my dinner last night... When I was home after tuition, showered, it was already 11.15pm...
It's just too late to eat; easy to get fat and difficult to sleep with a full stomach...
Chat with Hon and Han-Ming (memory lane was the theme?), and I gave up at 1am, went to sleep due to my hunger...
I felt that my day was fully occupied, without wasting a single moment...
It was great! =)




No comments: