♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sunshine


Just back from pasar with mommy!
It has been a long time me and mommy go pasar together again... Mommy working from day to night everyday, unwilling to take any day off, but today is an exceptional... I think she has something important to do later, with Daddy, at some office in KL... Well, I'm not following I think...
Today mommy bought me 4 bracelets! Love them so much! =)
Had breakfast with mommy before we headed to bank...
I saved my salary in... And only that I realised I had already spent RM350 in this month!
OMG, that's a lot! >.<


Applied quite a number of events job through email, yet only got a reply... It's a job in Mines Exhibition Centre, lasts for 4 days, with RM120 per day! Transport and meals are provided too...
Yet I didn't manage to attend the interview that night, so I think I missed the chance... He will probably ignore my request to conduct another interview some other day... Sigh!


Skype with Bei yesterday at Qi's house with Ai along... Like what Bei said, I felt very happy while chatting, but more moody afterward... I miss her even more indeed... She didn't smile at all during the video call, she said she didn't want to pretend in front of us... I know it won't be easy staying alone oversea, but I believe she can adapt to it very soon... She is always a tough girl when she was here, and I don't think it will make any different when she's at Australia now...
Be tough girl! I miss your smiles! =)


Received message from Meimei this morning, she reminded me of our outing! Oh ya, we should have an outing with WaiYee and Joel this month, I almost forgot about it... She suggested we go jungle trekking and immediately I think of Taman Pertanian again!
Yes, AGAIN I know...
I planned to go there with different bunch of friends, yet all failed...
So can we go this time? XD





** Law of attraction, you work, don't you?

No comments: