♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Assure me.


You do not count on me anymore, you keep all to yourself...

You do not share with me anymore, you keep all to to yourself; either good or bad ones, you walk through it by yourself...
You're not by yourself perhaps, you had a new soul mate...
I don't jealous, I feel sad...
I don't envy, I just feel hurt...
Yet I still keep my mind clear, I know we all are going to change, stepping into the next stage of life, all for our own sake...
I know, I understand, I accept...
Only could you please tell me:
You'll be happy, be loved, and remember of me once a while, at least...
Take care, I miss you! ='(






** Don't bothered by my words, I'm not emo-ing;
even if I am, I already knew how to handle it...

No comments: