♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, May 02, 2009

R.E.L.A.X!!!


My Semester 3 finals officially ended!!! =)
Totally relief~


What's the plan next?
  • Yumcha tonight! With Serdang gang, mostly my crazy 10-years-old-pals!
  • Tomorrow MIGHT go Time Square for a special fair - Wonderful Market, with Ding, WanJun and others... Still haven't confirm yet, but I feel like going!
  • Finish up my drama series- Il Ji Mae! And see which drama to be next...
  • Meet up with Bei, probably after her finals...
  • Get a good part time job! (I do not want to stay home for 3 months doing nothing)


Everything will begin tonight!
And seriously I need a good long sleep, suffering from insomnia recently...
Take a nap first, tonight gotta play and talk A LOT! XD
Happy Holidays to Foundation students!
All the best to A-levels students! Hehe...




** Poisoned, need to clear it off, soon!

No comments: