♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, May 15, 2009

='(


Brother lost my pendrive today, somewhere, where he also couldn't recalled where it should be... Probably the printing shop, or maybe his college's computer lab, or just dropped it on bus?
I was not scolding nor crying when he told me that, I just remained silent... I got speechless, suddenly... Went up to my room and lied on my bed... I have lost all my treasure photos of these 2 years at once... All my memories! Back-up? NO, I don't have it, I should have it perhaps... I need to re-collect all those photos, from nowhere...
Yes, I did upload most of them in Friendster or Facebook, but they are still not ALL, not original size thou... Just feeling upset...
At least the feeling is not that bad as when I lost Heihei's pendrive last time... This time was mine, and I only need to deal with myself...



Not really blaming brother thou, cannot get angry of him this time...
Seeing him rushing for his graduation thesis for days and nights this week, he really got the excuses of being lack of sleep and careless or blur... Even I get mad of him, what could I get back? So I just pray hard that someone who saw it, found it or took it, can return it back...
But how? I didn't write any details of mine on it or in it...
There's only a woodoo keychain my brother bought me when he went Thailand last year...
Sigh! Just give me luck, I just need back my memories, my photos!






** You might see me silly for being upset for only PHOTOS, yet you don't know how much I treasure all those memories in them...

No comments: