♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love Spell


Knowing your best pal found her Mr. Right, what should you feel?

I feel surprised, excited, glad, touched, then followed by some unknown feelings... Jealousy maybe? Inferiority perhaps?
Too much of feelings mixed at once, yet cannot spill them all out...
The only thing I know I can do, and I want to do, is to give her my greatest bless...
I feel like crying the night she told me: "Dear, you no need to worry about me anymore, I'm xing fu now, really!"...
I feel like losing her, like a mother seeing her daughter getting married...
It's joyful, complement with tears...

Few days after that, I saw her photo, took with her boyfriend during her birthday... The unknown feelings all gone, when I saw the happiness through their smiles... I requested the photo from her, and everytime I take a look at it, I smile as well...
Like what she has told me, true love needs some patience...
Her patience lasted for years, and there the fruits bore...

Sincerely I wish her happy, and thanks for the love spell,
I'll wait for mine, patiently... =)





** You must xing fu, k? =)

No comments: