♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally...


Last few days I read a book, think alot and wanted to write something here, yet due to some unknown problem, my blogger page cannot load properly, and therefore I couldn't blog... I thought it was blogger's page problem, until I tried using IE just now, only I realized it should be something wrong with my Mozilla Firefox...
Asked my brother to take a look, and then, he fixed it!!!
I don't know how he did that, but I didn't ask much as he is now studying for his exams...


Oh ya, exams, I should be studying hard right now for my finals next week? I still haven't finish watching my drama however! Haha...
Wayward Kenting, it's a 20-episode-long Taiwan drama, borrowed from JieHui, and I have already finished 18 episodes in 2 days time, left the ending for tonight... This drama is quite relaxing, mainly this story took place at beach and sea... And there is like 365 days and 24 hours no rain there, only the big and bright sun can be seen... It makes me feel like running to a beach, and enjoy the sun now!
Vacation, yes, I hope I can have one soon, preferably beach or sea! =)
Alright, I know I dream too much, back to real life...


Sem 3 finals will be on next week:
Monday - English for Communication
Thursday - Web Page Design
Saturday - Management Studies
What have I already revised? NONE!
To be frank, I'm not being too steady, I worry and scare for exams too, but it's just no mood plus lazy... Furthermore my English notes are with my friends, and I haven't get it back yet... Without sciences and mathematics subjects, I tend to be more lazy due to lesser pressure I think... Anyway, I will start my revision tomorrow I guess, after I finished watching my drama... Good luck and all the best to me! =)


Will be having 3 months holidays before the August intake of HELP...
I need sem 3 results to get a letter from UTAR to indicate that I completed my foundation... The application for PTPTN can only be done after enrollment at HELP... So basically, I cannot do anything by now...


I want to find part time job to fill my time... Mommy wanted to find me a waitress job, just a few shops beside grandpa's shop, so that she can fetch me long everyday... However I rejected... I worked in a restaurant before, and I don't like it... I rather be a promoter then, although I hate doing sales... I hope can find a job in tuition center or bakery...


By June, my UTAR friends will be having their new life, adapting to new campus and class, and moving into their rented house... I have to get used to a new environment too in August, and this time, alone...
Maybe here comes the time I have to learn to be tough and independent, yet socialable... Like Jovan said, I have to live out my own identity, not always with the group identity...
I'm afraid, I'm worry, I'm scare
...
I need to overcome all these I know, and I will try my best... No more honeymoon and joking round, no more wasting time...
How well can I do in degree? Can I still be that lucky like what I've been all these times? I think probably, no...
Effort and commitment are the only way out... So I have to change my attitudes by time... Jiayou! =)





** I found him, unexpectedly... Struggling between holding on or giving up... ='(

2 comments:

XL said...

Dun worry so much la, I can sit for 4 hrs ++ bus come n study of cos u can adapt at new environment also. (U still can go back everyday to ur lovely house leh~)

Anyway, I know u can finish ur study very fast, dun worry again.

And ur english notes wif me edi leh, u know?

SVoon said...

yea, compare to u, I should feel grateful...
I can still see my family everyday after class...

I know adi, will go and claim back my notes by this weekend, k?
Take good care of my notes ar! =)