♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, February 09, 2009

I'll miss you! ='(


Jo is going to leave us for Australia! ='(

I'm going to miss this dude soooooooo much!
No one will call me for no reason, and talked in some slang of english,
or just sing a song and hang up...

No one will call me "Tofu Mui" anymore...
No one will tease me about "my best friend" anymore...
No one will contribute his house for us to mess up anymore...
No one will bring us to discover some delicious food anymore...

Too many we'll lack of after he left...
The most we missed will be de lame jokes and laughters!
And of course de "I'm always so cute de lar!" but never smiles showing his teeth - Mr. Lee Jovan!


Anyway, we will always support you for whatever you do...
All de best and must take good care in Perth, okie?
Jo, I started to miss you already!!! ='(


Wonder if I going to send you off in airport, how much more tears will I drop than whatever I'm dropping off now...
Thanks for being such a great friend for 11 years Jo! =)






We argued before...



We had so much fun together before...



We studied together before as well...



No matter how things change, our friendship shall never fade!



Take care my friend!
I'll miss you Jo!




No comments: