♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Tagged by ChunHong

I tag: (I know you all won't do, so I just tag for fun! XD)

1- Bei Cheng
2- Hui Qi
3- Amanda
4- Jie Hui
5- Jyh Ling
6- Rachel
7- Chee Kin


How you know 1?
When joined 24 season drums troupe in Form 1 =)


What would you do if you never meet 2?
I won't know there is also happy-go-lucky fish? (Pisces girl!) XD


What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
No problem if I'm free! =)


Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
Erm, probably not... @.@


Do you think 4 is attractive?
Yeap, super duper attractive!
She is not very elegant yet not really boyish, she is just... SPECIAL! =)


Do you know anything about 1's family?
Yea, briefly but not details...


Tell me something about 7?
Malaysia Airline's fever!


What language does 2 speaks?
She can speaks whatever language she wants,
de only problem is will de others understand? XD


Who is 3 going out with?
I have no idea, probably her family, because I just stalked her blog! Hehe!


How old is 5?
PTS achiever, so she is 1 year younger than me, still 17th! =)


When was the last time u talk to 1?
Last Tuesday on MSN, thanks girl for seeking help for my assignment! =)


Who is 6's favorite singer?
Sorry Rae, I don't know you deep enough... JJ Lin probably be one of it? =)


Would you date 7?
Yea, 5S4 gathering!


Is 6 single?
She declares herself as single, but I think there are few lines of admirer queuing up there?


What is 5's last name?
Wong


Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
We're already in a relationship I thought? *shivering*


Which school does 2 goes to?
HELP!!!


What do you like about 3?
Her reddish-tomato-face! =)



**Just too free, so I just do de tag when I dropped by ChunHong's blog! XD


No comments: