♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, January 05, 2009

Brand New Day

What's so special of today?
It's nothing special for me, but I bet many of my friends studying in colleges and Form 6 were back to school unwillingly this morning...
Finally their holidays end, so I won't complain anymore that they're so free at home while I'm still having class now... XD


It should be a more exciting yet nervous day for my little brother...
He is finally Form 1 this year! =)
(yea, he is really 6 years younger than me lar ah gor, what so unbelievable? XD)
Hopes he enjoy his first day of his secondary school life!
How much I wish I could back to secondary school times...
We had so much fun on bus and while staying back!
I miss CHS again! ='(



Anyway, it's my classmate, Teck Cheong's birthday too!
So, Happy Birthday ya! =)


Cheer up everyone, no Monday blues~ ^^v



No comments: