♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Little Pony Tail~

Due to some sort of reasons, my mommy don't let me go for hair-cut now... My hair is now "not long not short", but I can tie it up already!
It has been 1 year I cut my hair short, and yea, sometimes I kinda miss my long hair...
Short hair is fresh and nice, as I need not to spend much time on it, which also suit me more I think?
Long hair is quite troublesome for me, but I think girls will still enjoy changing hairstyles once a while, although it takes time...
Tied up, half-tied, hairband, braid...
Maybe I'm de lazy yet not creative one, so I still prefer short hair...
However, my face is just too big, so I cannot try some boyish cut... Neck-long is my up limit! Unfair unfair unfair!
Why my face so big!!??



Since I didn't manage to cut my hair until sem break, so I decided to keep it long again~
Hahahaha, but I think it only for 1 or 2 months? I want to play with my long hair for a while again, missing it so much! After that I'll probably cut it short again...
Don't scold me crazy!
I just simply love cutting my hair,
especially from very long to very short...
My unique habit! XD



Oh ya, last time I was quite longing to tie up a little pony tail, really a little one (not like my previous long long pony tail)...
It looks cute!
And finally now I can have one too! =)




No comments: