♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's back...

It has been months my eyes were missing de tears...
De long-lost feeling suddenly returned last night when I almost forgot it...
It just rolled down my cheeks, without any reason...
I was extra quiet during dinner last night, my brothers were curious as well... I should be de noisiest one usually, with all those craps and jokes, and let them scold me de noisy one...
I heard my brothers whispering about why was I so quiet last night, one guessed I was sleepy, another one said I was moody... Neither me know de reason behind, de tears just cannot stop welling up my eyes...
Of course I turned my face away not to let them see, I don't want they question me...
So I only let it released as it wants on bed, de sorrow and despair attacked me along...


Today I feel great, perhaps de bad ones all gone with tears?
It makes me feel good everytime after crying, maybe it balanced my laughter all these while... Think of de previous me who always emo and cry, I wonder where my tears hiding this year...
Or university life is just too busy and packed, making me have no extra time for crying? Else it's simply because I've nothing much to cry for,
either I become more happy-go-lucky, or there is no more touching stories in my life...

Anyhow, I think my tears grown up like I do!
It knows when is de suitable time for suitable action,
and didn't embarrass me...

Miss you, my tears! =)




See, de happy one always on top of de sad one! =)
Ces't La Vie!






No comments: