♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Get well!

Just get updated from mommy about grandma's condition now, but it's not a good news... Initially de doctor said grandma just need to stay in hospital for a few days and queue for de treatment... However, after taking X-ray yesterday, he said de situation is abit critical, so might have to do a surgery instead of only simple treatment...
It's a bad bad news... ='(



Well, last Sunday I visited grandma in Hospital UKM with family... When I first saw grandma in de patient wear, with her white hair uncombed, and without wearing her artificial teeth, I suddenly feel sad... She never fall sick or shows any tiredness all de while I saw her... She always smiles to me, and asks me whether I've eaten already... She helps to collect those paper boxes and aluminium cans, walked here and there to do works everyday... It was so contradict with de grandma I saw in hospital now... She looks so old suddenly... And now only I know grandma is already 78 years old!
I thought she is just seventy...



Although grandma is in hospital, but she still shows her energetic face as usual... She keeps telling me that she never wear those patient wear before even she already so old... She doesn't worry about her health, she said... She is open-minded, regarding death... But I want her to stay healthy, live a longer life... I sincrely hope so...


That night I heard a lot of stories of my uncles and aunts... It's kind of talking their bads behind them, but it's all truth... If you had watched Money No Enough II, and you cried, then you'll cry as well if you're me that night... I cannot control my tears from rolling down from my eyes, so I just turn aside and wiped it... Conflicts among siblings are common in every family I think, but de one who made me feel sympathy are my two little cousins... If I was one of them, I bet I cannot stand all these at such young age... Kids's thinking are simple, they just want to achieve their target... When I got to know what they've actually done, I was shocked by their creativity yet feel sad when understand de reasons behind...
Pathetic!

Why parents' problems have to turn de innocent kids into so complicated situation? They can feel stressed due to homeworks, they can feel bad because of results, but they shouldn't feel hurt due to parents' problems! I thought married couples will always consider about their kids first but they don't... I don't know which side should be blamed but they're both irresponsible, to themselves and to de kids... Don't they know hurts during childhood will leave a permanent scar in their little hearts? People are always selfish, and only think at their point of view... Blame no one...



Anyhow, no matter what had happened, I just want my grandma to get well soon! Other things are all not important now, so grandma, must faster get out from hospital k! MUST! =)



No comments: