♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Slap me!

I overslept today!
Yea, it's de first time I overslept on UTAR school days... Well, luckily it's not very late, so I still can follow Ah Lun's car to school but had to ask daddy to drop me at Hei's house... Today morning we had our Public Speaking replacement class, Hei and Ah Lun had to give their 5 minutes speech, so thank God I didn't make them late...


De first 8 people had presented today, and after listened to Mr. Joe's (my PS tutor) comment, I started to worry man! I will be de last few person to present, so he said he will be more strict on giving marks... De more behind your number is, de higher de expectation he has! That's what he told us... So we cannot repeat de mistakes made by de previous presentor...
What??!! Okie, let see, I'm number 22, so IF there's 1 mistake per person, then I cannot make any of these 21 mistakes!!! OMG!!! I don't think I can get rid from those common mistakes - swaying, shivering, or hand gestures...
Help me~~~~


During Physics lecture, I found that half of de TD5 people were busy copying reports! Instead of saying we're lazy and last minute workers, I would tell you all that de Chemistry report is really not that easy this time! You didn't hear me wrong, it's Chemistry! We rushed Chem report during Physics lecture... XD
Anyway, both de reports have been handed in finally...
Phewww~~~


********************************************
*******


By de way, I just heard 2 SHOCKING news from ChengFei... It's really super duper very OMG!!! I don't know how to describe my feelings when I heard it, but I can only shout OMG!!!
Things are always unexpected, and sometimes unbelievable too!

Well, I think day-dreaming is not 100% cannot come true now,
EVERYTHING MIGHT BE POSSIBLE!

I couldn't believe my eyes, but it really happened!







No comments: