♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Old pals! =)

After class ends yesterday, me and Hei went to MV (yea, it's MV again...) to meet up with our old pals... It has been months we didn't gather and chit chat... We meet with JianWai for a little while before he went to work... After that, we had lunch with Xing, HuiQi and HanYong in Zen, and rushed into cinema for de movie Mama Mia!... De movie was not bad, it's quite relaxing and fun... Xing and HuiQi almost laughed de ceiling down throughout de movie as they're watching comedy, but it's not so funny I think... Perhaps they enjoyed themselves very much! XD


Coincidentally, Kah Eng and her Form 6 classmates were in de same cinema with us too! Besides, we met Jovan, Tham, Joanna and EuChern, YiChin and his college friends as well, in MV...
See, after leaving CHS, we still cannot run from hanging around in MV!

** De Yellow Freak! **


** Me & EuChern, so random! **



Anyway, it's so glad to see CHS-ians again! I feel easier to communicate with them and we can share many same topics and interests... Not to insult anyone but I really feel hard to get someone to share all my feelings with in UTAR now... They all seem to be having fun all de times, and tend to be those happy-go-lucky people... They won't understand your problem but only try to use their own way cheer you up, by telling jokes... It's totally different with what I can find in my old pals...
They're good listeners, and they'll give appropiate advices, lending me helping hands, or just show their simple comfort if they know they can do nothing to help...
Maybe I used to share all my things with friends, that's why I feel so helpless everytime I'm down now... Old pals cannot always be there for me I know, they have their own stuffs to do, some busying with exams as well...
So I learnt to manage my own feelings and moodswings now...



Anyhow, sometimes I received messages from Meimei, chat with WaiYee and ChengFei online, and on phone with some old pals, and all these make me feel so happy... It has been almost one year we graduated, but they still care and concern about me now... Some simple words like miss you so much or take good care of yourself are more than enough to me, although your messages come only once in a long time... I keep most of you guys' messages, sweet and warm everytime I read it... =)



Well, de yum tong shui plan in Happy Garden with Jo, ChengChun and JieHui has called off already... It's okie actually, as I know there's still many chances we can come out yumcha... Unlike de makan plan with Hei, Han-Ming, Jeng and HuiQi, I think it can hardly turn out a success... =.=


Besides, I'm so wanted to see dear BC! I need to talk to you FACE-TO FACE! And regarding de Halloween party of your college, I don't think I can make it... Transportation is a big problem... So sorry! >.<



Qi, don't so obsessed with YELLOW! De skirt is not THAT nice, and I think you can find a better yellow costume for your BANANA look for your Halloween...
Yellow is nice, but not ALL yellow things are good-looking... Next time if we saw a better yellow skirt only we buy together lar, k??
By the way, I love de Chocolate Banana Cake name! Get Ai a name too to let her be part of it... Hahahahaha! I think I'm going insane like you did last night...
Have you recover?? XD



Happy18th Birthday to YiChin aka HLF!!! =)




No comments: