♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged by TBC AGAIN~

The last person to tag you is?
TBC (To Be Continued = Never Ending??!!)


What relationship of you with him/her?
Gurlfriends [Forever] =)


Your 5 impression towards him/her?
1) Super Straight-forward
2) Very "Ngai Yi Hei" (Don't bully her friends, she will kill you!)
3) Lurv her family vey much!
4) Caring & willing to sacrifice for friends
5) Emo (can fight with me already! XD)


The most memorable thing he/she has done to you.
Quite many, but I lurv all de messages she sent me!
(my burfdae, new year, special day like 060606-070707-080808, my 1st day in utar, when I'm emo-ing...)



The most memorable words that he/she has say to you.
"You wouldn't know how much I lurv you gurls..."
(I know I know, like how much I lurv you gurls too!)


If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Cry for days and nights (I don't want I don't want~)


The most desirable things to do for he/she is..
Make she feels happier with her life! =)


The overall impression to he/her is..
She can be de most tough gurl, but also can be most emo gurl...


How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Quiet, soft, "shu nv"... (Okie, they don't really know me well... XD)
"Dai Kar Jie"... (I know I look mature = old) =.=


The character for you yourself is?
Too easy to be influenced...


On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Too care about what others' say...


The most ideal person you want to be is?
De best of ME


For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Thank you for de loves and cares, and sorry if I ever hurt you all...


Ten people to tag:
1. Bei Cheng
2. Cheng Chun
3. Denise
4. Suat Wei
5. Jyh Ling
6. Kelly
7. Rachel
8. Ying Yang
9. Amanda
10. Syn Wen


Who is number 2 having relationship with?
erm, I have no idea, maybe got but he didn't tell me?? XD


Is number 3 a female or a male?
Definitely a pretty gurl!


If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
No homosexual for both of them too I think... XD


How about number 5 and 8?
Wow, both 1991 de wor! Hahahaha~


What is number 1 studying about?
ADP (leading to mass comm)


When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Some quite often, some rarely chat...


Is number 4 a single?
I don't know wor, ask her! XD


Talk something about number 2.
A caring and nice Didi whose name always related to "Young" (Qing Chun)~ =)


**Bei, I know you canceled out some questions, right??
I went to Chengchun's blog and saw de longer version of this tag! XD

No comments: