♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No more EMO??

I'm quite surprised to see Meimei leaving comments in my blog, because she seldom online, and she doesn't visit people's blog too I think... Thanks Mei! However, regarding to what she said, I'm also quite curious why I didn't blog in chinese, and no more emo posts as what I always did last time in my previous MSN space...


Okie well, blog in English is because I wanna improve my language, see IF it really works... (so far I don't think it works... =.=) About emo part, erm, I think it's most probably because my english is not excellent enough... Why say so?? When de language skill is not so good, then I cannot use some twisty words, or some phrases with hidden meanings, so my "secret" will all reveal to public!!! Unlike chinese, I can write all my secrets in poem form... So you see, that's why I am considering to privatised my blog, so that I can really write EVERYTHING inside...


AND...




I MISS CHINESE SUPER DUPER VERY MUCH!!! XD




No comments: