♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Just too lazy...

Well, I know I should be studying now, but I'm just too LAZY...
I bet not me de only one who still so RELAX while finals is just around de corner...
Bon Bon is definitely with me, because today morning I forward a message to him, wishing him all de best, and he replied me saying: Sorry ar, was watching TV just now, and I am not stress, but still thanks for you msg...


SEE! There's someone who can be more relax than me...


To all those hardworking friends, don't overstress on yourself, just do your best!
To all those friends who are trying to concentrate, do try on, good luck!
To those who still relaxing, keep on relax, and burn midnight oil together with me on de last few days ya! XD


I just finished Econs, 4 more subjects to go, excluded Eng, because I don't know what to study for that...


JIAYOU! =)
-I saw a news stated that "Jiayou" cannot be translated into other language, so no english version Jiayou here-


No comments: