♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

de Matches...

Oh well, dear BeiCheng is going to have her public speaking presentation today!
Last night when I chat with her, she told me her lecturer wants them to choose an object which can well describe themselves... Nice topic I think, because human imaginary always reflects what they think... And so BC chose a very little tiny thingy, which is a matches box! I was wondering why she will choose this super not special and not beautiful thingy, as I thought she will choose an elegant and pretty thing and say she is as elegant and pretty as that thingy...
Well, I'm just too underestimated my dear... Here comes de reason why she has chosen matches box: because matches burns itself and lights up de entire world mar~ **salute** Okie, you win! Btw, I thought is de matches who sacrificed?? How come you'll choose matches BOX?! Don't tell me there is still another story behind ar! I really feel wanna rush to your class now, and listen to your presentation...


Besides, she scared she will panic and forgot her scripts, so I contributed a joke to her... It's a lame joke, but she likes it, and she said she will tell this IF she really cannot continue with her scripts... Here it goes...


One day, a matches had a walk down de street... It was a hot day... Suddenly his head was so itchy, so he scratched and scratched his head, and... Boom! His head LIGHTED UP... **don't tell me you don't know why his head will burnt ar...**

Not yet de end! So, he was sent to de hospital nearby, and doctor wrapped his injured head up... And now, de stupid matches became a COTTON SWAB... **it's lame, but I laughed when I was first listen to it wor...**


Anyway, I hope BC won't need to tell this joke infront of 50++ students, and de lecturer lar... Not because it's lame, it's because I hope she can complete your presentation in de original way she wants... BUT i bet no one will cry because of her self-sacrifice story lor... Nevermind dear! I give you a big big applause here for being so brave to speak out! **applause**


So if you gonna choose one thing to represent yourself too, what would you choose?? XD




No comments: