♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blame de rain!

It's already SATURDAY, means de study week has only 2 days left!!!
Guess what? I still haven't even finish half of de revision...
I couldn't believe that I've became so darn lazy, at least I should feel tension or nervous now, but I didn't...
Tonight I'll be attending a wedding dinner, so for sure I'll spend half a day choosing clothes, doing this and that, and come back at late night...
Here gone my Saturday...


Actually I TRIED to get up earlier these few days, but I failed, because my alarm song (handphone alarm) is just too smooth and nice, and made me squeezed back into my warm blanket, and continue with my dreams... Maybe not de alarm's fault, is de weather's fault! De rain like never ending, pouring from days to nights, and thus causing de weather is just suitable for SLEEPING!!!


Therefore, blame de rain! For letting de weather so cold, for making me sleepy, for giving me excuse not to study first, for making my brain freezing, and now stuck at PHYSICS!!!
**or maybe my brain never function well when deal with Physics...**




TOMORROW MUST WHOLE DAY WITH BOOKS!!!



No comments: