♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh my holiday!


My one-and-a-half-month semester break is now counting down two weeks left only! So unproductive I have been, neither working, studying nor even playing hard... I think what I had been doing most were PPS-ing, sleeping and eating...
Sighhhhh!


Today while waiting for Qi to cheung k, I dropped by Borders and flipped through a few Psychology books... I feel like reading them all!
Yea, suddenly this reading spree attacks! Yet purchasing all the books isn't a wise choice, so I'm thinking maybe I could just read my Sociology textbook first... Haha... I doubt I'll be using it again in any other subject, furthermore only a few chapters were covered in finals, so there are more for me to read now...
Hopefully starting with that book wouldn't kill my spree! Haha!



Other than that, I think I really should get myself to clean my cupboards and wardrobe soon before the holiday ends... I've been postponing it for months already, not again this time... I got quite some clothes to be donated I guess, yet I haven't sort them out, and still buying new clothing all these while... Hehe...
Oh ya, I gotta spend less and save more too! =)



Hate and love AirAsia for having so many promotions lately! Ahhhhhhh!


Without you too I get sleepy earlier, so good night everyone! =)




** Do not compare too much, when it's unnecessary and turning unhealthy.
** I love the call from you, I love you!

1 comment:

Hon said...

sleep tight, muax ♥