♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

After YEARS...


The world is not that big, or maybe Malaysia is just so small?

Looking back the past, just cannot stop laughing; laughing at myself, for being such a 'legend' (according to Hitamku)...
An indescribable feel, perhaps a sense of relief, or just the feeling of seeing an old friend, special friend in childhood...
Now we're all grown ups, we see memory in a different way...
People do changed, physically, mentally and no doubt emotionally, and what remained in memory seem to be the best...
Still cannot find words that can best describe my feeling now,
just maybe:

Over!


No matter how funny or stupid it was, never regret, thanks for leaving your footsteps in my memory!
I wish you all the best in life!


My life is great, isn't it? =)


2 comments:

kak said...

Seems like you've been through something.
Unlike you,I'm not really a good post interpreter but I definitely like that last line =)

SVoon said...

Hehe Kak, I shall talk to u soon after my finals!
And yea, de last line dun seem to in line with de post, but I just feel like that, so add it in! =)