♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, November 13, 2009

EMO


It has been a long time didn't hear this word, which my friends (especially Han-Ming and Jeng) used to describe me...
Today I heard this word from a friend, and somehow I feel so connected to it! Back to emo way of thinking today...
Nothing special actually happen, just watching what others do, made me suddenly think of a lot of issues...
Is it too late now if I tell you I JUST found out what kind of person I actually am?
Right, I just realized another side of me, which I never think before I am, or maybe only all these times I subconsciously denying it, hiding it at the deeper corner in me...
Now it exploded!
Shocked and surprised, kind of unable to accept the another me...


I tell myself since I knew it now (at least I knew), I should not just concern on recalling what I have done, I should find approaches to change...
Yes, I need transformation!
I don't like the egoist me, I dislike myself for not being able to trust my friends, I hate for my selfishness...
I urge to be an altruistic person, yet I never be...
After all, I realized something... What I thought myself was, mainly shaped by the words from my friends... They have been telling good things about me too much, until I accepted it as ME...
It's time to wake up!
Before I keep drowning into the unrealistic dream...
I'm sorry, to me!
I'll search for the real me soon!



** Sorry for this emo post, as titled, so just ignore me! >.<

No comments: