♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, September 07, 2009

Just Another Day.


Alarm rang at 7.30am and I woke up at 8.40am, tired!
Class started at 10am, had lunch at a "cafeteria" under HP tower...
Mixed rice, with 1 meat + 1 egg + 1 vege, cost me RM4.30...
It's a fixed price for that combination...
Ordered a Barley Ice which was like mixing barley into sky juice, I just drank half of it... No appetite today, which is quite strange to happen on me... So I didn't finish my rice...


Met Janez when changing class, too bad didn't see Felicia around... Frankly I'm abit missing that soft and need-to-be-protect girl...
She's a nice person indeed! =)
Discussed and analyzed with friends, decided to get original Psychology textbook, and some others photostated...
Everything is about money now...
Books, food, fees, transport and of course entertainment too!
Seriously in money crisis now!
Should I apply for HELP scholarship?
I'll get RM8k if accepted, yet needed to help in departments for 3-5 hours every week...
Daddy asked me to apply, but I'm so reluctant for that at least 3 hours work in college now...


First time took public transport back from HELP today, it took me 2.5 hours to reach home, how FAST!
Van - KTM - Bus - On foot
Wanted to drive to college if possible, yet parents do not seem to be agreeing... Only those days I have class until 6pm I'll be allowed to drive... Sigh!


I'm like floating on sea without direction now, hardly grabbing a piece of small wood to survive...
No target, no motivation, no clear pathway for me run!
I need to set my mind clear before I drown...
HELP~







** At least I feel some connections today! Phew~


No comments: